MENU

Slide

Wednesday, July 16, 2008





I'm daaaaaaamn shag ok!
I couldn't sleep last night, and ended up with like 3 hours of sleep.

Dragged my ass out of bed at 7.45am,
Prepared, called cab, and headed for Sentosa for the bikini shoot at 9am.
As usual, i was already like late for 20mins.
Then the cab got lost in sentosa. (?)
I KNOW! Like wtf? Who gets lost in Sentosa?

And then, he dropped me off at the wrong beach.
And i blur blur alight also. Damn sleepy lah.
The cab fare was a frigging S$37.20
TMD! 1st time take cab take until coming to 40bucks loh?!
Waste my $$$. Pouts.

In the end i was late for a whole damn hour.
Thaaaaaaank god paul (photographer) was like reeeeeally nice about it.
He didn't even give me black face loh!
If somebody was late for meeting me, for an hour.
I would've strangled them when i saw them!

Anyway, here are the pictures!
I was in a really bad form, i was really tired,
my expression is like horrible. Sigh.
















Took a cab over to the hair salon to do hair styling,
met up with boyf there directly,
He's doing the ad with meeeeeeeeee!
And we spend a whole 5 hours rotting and doing our hair.
So now my hair is like, darkish-red and Black highlights.
Very unique~!

So now i have healthy look hair again. Pouts.
But i miss my unhealthy looking gold brownish colour leh...
Lol! The other time peggy was saying that
i'm siao cos i don't like healthy looking hair.
But if you have the same kinda hair all your life,
You get soooo sick of it man!

And i wanted to kill boyf,
i'm like so freaking tired and wanna die already,
And he must keep disturbing me during the styling! Ass.

I gotta go sleep now!
Have to wake up at 10am tmr, shooting time is 11am.
But i think we'll end up going late anyway. :x
Replying to tag on my next post ok! Super tired now~




---

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: